Audio for this time can be listened to or downloaded from: http://www.norcalchurches.org/conferences-media/
The hotel rooms at the Hyatt Regency SFO for the Labor Day Conference sold out 10 days before our announced deadline for the first time in many years. This is a healthy indication of the saints’ increased appetite for the Lord’s up-to-date speaking.
Several leading brothers and individual saints notified us of their being unable to obtain a room using the hotel website or 800 number, so we contacted the hotel. Even after they added 20 more rooms they are again sold out, so there are no longer rooms available at the conference rate.
We recommend saints to find rooms at reasonable rates in the nearby Burlingame area using some of the hotel room search services (trivago.com, expedia.com, hotels.com, etc.).
We expect to have a clearinghouse of rooms from cancellations available approximately one week before the conference, when such cancellations typically occur.
May all the saints pray for the Lord’s speaking to be fully released and blessed during the coming Labor Day Conference!
The Coordinating Brothers
- Dates: September 1 – 3 (from Friday 7:30 pm to Lord’s Day 12:00 pm)
- Location/Hotel: Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport at 1333 Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA 94010
- Room rate: $99.00 per night. There can be up to 4 persons per room depending on the room type.
- Parking: $5.00/day with in/out privileges.
You can make your hotel reservations at the following website or 800 number (we prefer that you use the website):
(1) Link to the hotel website: 2017 Northern California Churches Blending Conference
(2) Call Central Reservations at 1-888-591-1234 and state the hotel as the “Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport” in Burlingame and refer to the “2017 Northern California Churches Blending Conference” room block. Confirm the $99 per night room rate. Be sure to request your confirmation number.
The hotel reservations deadline is Lord’s Day, August 13. We strongly encourage that the saints make their reservations as soon as possible.